Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th April 2018
An Orange FOOD Week 2018 event
A selling exhibition of sculpture open to sculptors from around Australia.
SOG is to be held in conjunction with Orange Food Week 2018, a successful event in the city of Orange’s calendar that attracts over 15,000 visitors to Orange.
- 2018 Exhibition location: Rosemont, a large established country garden 10 minutes from the centre of Orange.
- Beautiful to relax in and wander around
- Local wine and food available
- Children’s Sculpture walk / competition and art activities
So if you are a sculptor or want to be a sculptor – start sculpting now!
2018 Location Details: ‘Rosemont’ 909 Cadia Road ORANGE (12 kms from Orange)
Exhibition Opening Times: 9am to 4pm both days
Refreshments: De Salis wines, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea available
Parking: Available free
Entry Fee for Viewers: $5.00 per adult, Children free
For more information contact:
- Ellen Fisher: 0418262334
- Lynne Lampe: 0412867046
- OR Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org