2019 SOG Artist Information
If you are an artist – we would love you to join us for the 2019 event.
Click here to register (Adults)– Entries have now closed
- NOTE: Children’s entry details are below.
- Entry is conditional upon acceptance of the Conditions of Entry.
- Entries close Saturday 30th March 2019
- Entry is PER Artist – not per sculpture. Artists may enter as many sculptures as they wish
- $30 Entry Fee from 1st January 2019
2019 People’s Choice Prizes:
- 1st Prize: $2000, 2nd Prize: $1000
A children’s sculpture exhibition is also held as part of SOG allowing young sculptors to display their talent
- Entry for school aged children is free
- Entry is conditional upon acceptance of the conditions of entry
- SOG Exhibition Conditions of entry – Artists_V2019_V3
- Please fill in the FORM available at the link above as follows:
- Download the form, save it to your PC, fill it in and re save !
- Then email back to the organisers at the email below
- If you are submitting more than 15 works please complete another form and re save it with the number 2 on the end of the file name
- 2019 children’s prizes include:
- 4 People’s Choice Awards – $50 each
- 1 Best School Entry – $300
- Any school age child may enter as an individual, group or as part of a school class.
- Schools will be contacted with further details including entry requirements.
- Individual child artists may enter using the form above
For more information: View the other pages on this site or…contact the organisers as below:
- Ellen Fisher 0418 262 334
- Lynne Lampe on 0412 867 046
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org