Important dates for sculptors
- Artist Entry Final Date: Saturday 24th March 2018
- Installation of works timeframe: Before 12pm Friday 13th April 2018
- Exhibition opens to the public: 9am Saturday 14th April 2018
- Exhibition closes to the public: 4pm Sunday 15th April 2018
- Removal of works commences: From 4pm Sunday 15th April & 9am – 5pm Monday 16th April
- NOTE: YOU DO NOT have to submit information on the works you will exhibit when you enter…. so it does not matter if you have do not know what you will be entering yet!
- Information on how to submit photos and information on the works you will exhibit will be emailed to entrants by March 2018
- NOTE: Entry is per sculptor – not per art work / sculpture!
- Artists may submit photos of examples of their work at any time which can then be used to promote their involvement in the exhibition.
- Please Email any photos for promotional purposes to the event email below
- YOU ARE NOT required to provide details of the actual work you will be exhibiting when entering. You will be contacted later asking for these details.
Children’s Sculpture Walk
A children’s exhibition will also be held as part of SOG. We invite all school age children to contribute to the Children’s Sculpture Walk as an individual, group or as part of a school class.
Entry for children is free. A people’s choice and overall prize will be awarded for entries by children.
For information on any aspects of SOG you can:
View the other pages on this site or…contact the organisers as below:
- Ellen Fisher 0418262334
- Lynne Lampe on 0412867046
- EMAIL: email@example.com