2019 SOG Call for Submissions is now open
If you are an artist – we would love you to join us for the 2019 event.
- NOTE: Children’s entry details are below.
- Entries close Saturday 30th March 2019
- Entry is PER Artist – not per art work. Artists may enter as many sculptures as they wish
- Early bird Entry Fee of $20 per artist applies until 31st December 2018
- $30 Entry Fee from 1st January 2019
Details of art work are NOT required upon entry – a link will be added here closer to the event for artists to submit details of their art work.
2019 People’s Choice Prizes:
- 1st Prize: $2000, 2nd Prize: $1000
Children’s Sculpture Exhibition
- A children’s sculpture exhibition is also part of SOG
- Entry for school aged children is free – the children’s entry form is available above
- Please fill in and email back to the organisers
- AN online entry form link will be added here closer to the event for an alternative way to to submit details of their art work.
- 2019 children’s prizes include:
- 4 People’s Choice Awards – $50 each
- 1 Best School Entry – $300
- We invite all school age children to contribute to the Children’s Sculpture Walk as an individual, group or as part of a school class.
- Schools will be contacted with further details including entry requirements.
- Individual child artists may enter using the form above
For additional information:
View the other pages on this site or…contact the organisers as below:
- Ellen Fisher 0418 262 334
- Lynne Lampe on 0412 867 046
- EMAIL: email@example.com